- This is almost a carbon copy of ProphetFX.
- If you dig into this it looks like it is the same stuff. ProphetFX have run gold trades – I am willing to bet THIS IS THE SAME METATRADER EXPERT ADVISOR.
Some are mentioning it may be a commercial off the shelf EA
- They are running EXACTLY the same excuse as Gurvin Singh did for a “rogue” GBPUSD trade. This is all lies. It is a martingale – possibly the very same robot Gurvin Singh and his accomplices are using.
- There is no doubt Celestial are running a martingale Expert Advisor on MT4.
- This yet another scam running on IC Markets – their three regulators (Australia, Cyprus, Seychelles) are all getting a complaint. There is something seriously wrong with IC Markets – every dodgy Myfxbook I look at – its on IC Markets.
- There are no actual limited companies behind Celestial.
- Celestial are not FCA authorised/regulated.
- Yet again another “company” on Trustpilot with fake reviews.
- It is another scam that people on matched betting forums/online money making forums have fallen for – you need to report this to the FCA and Action Fraud (UK police Fraud team).
People need to realise they are being scammed – these people are buying Metatrader 4 Expert Advisors (very basic computer programs) – wrapping fraudulent claims around them and then trading on your behalf – this is regulated activity. These people are not regulated – STOP giving them your money.
If you are coming from these types of forums – you do not know what you are doing.
I am reading some of you are putting in tens of thousands of pounds – stop funding scammers.
Where you will find Celestial online
Twitter – https://twitter.com/autoforex_
Website – https://atkexchange.com – This is the same guy. He has simply set up different websites and pretends they are all different.
He is also bourgesholding – https://bourgesholding.com – this is particuarly interesting – he is selling account manager, white label and trade copy solutions.
I was worried that this would happen – these people get established because the UK authorities/regulators are useless – these people can get funded and setup ‘legitimate’ services.
Google Maps has his Auto Forex Limited Company – but he doesn’t have a Limited Company…
Forexrobotnation – https://forexrobotnation.com/celestial-trading-tools-review-automated/
Trustmamma – https://www.mamma.com/uk/autoforextrading-co-uk